Now That's What I Call Music





A collection of banging tunes:

Wishing I was Lucky

I am absolutely convinced that I get more than my share of wet days when it comes to riding sweep and yesterday was a case in point.  Things dried out by noon but it was a soggy day.  

PS:  Just occasionally I find a blog title where both the song AND artist fits.  These are moments of wonderous beauty.

It's a Mystery

Our van size is fixed.  The luggage volume is fixed.  Yet, when the van is fully loaded, the remaining space varies enormously each day.  Sometimes we can barely close the door and sometimes there is so much space that we think we haven't loaded all the bags.  

Leaving on Jet Plane

On our trip is Bob.  Bob is an adorable old boy who is nudging 84.  Although he has finished each day's ride it has been becoming apparent that, after an illustrious cycling history, this is a trip too far for him.  Today, while wobbling up a hill, he swerved out into the traffic and got clipped by a van.  He was unharmed but has wisely decided that he should head home.  Dom and I spent some time looking at logistics, but it turns out we needn't have bothered.  Bob has arranged for a private plane to pick him up from an airfield just down the road!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A