Ahora eso es lo que yo llamo música







Love Hurts

I left you all on a real cliffhanger yesterday didn't I?  I expect you are all desperate to know what Neil's Valentines surprise was...but probably, like me, nervous that it might be exactly what you suspect.

Relax, Neil is from Chard and knows how to treat a girl right: he took me out for a lovely steak dinner.

Thank-you to my readers from the antipodes who have helpfully suggested song titles but neither of you was thinking of a romantic meal when you made your suggestion were you?


Blowin' In The Wind

Our rote today followed the coast, was pretty darned lumpy and, at 70 miles, represented more than enough challenge.  But God decided to throw in a huge great headwind which made it all a bit pants.  We were magnificent.....well, Neil was.....I mostly just cried.


Do You Know The Way to San Jose?

We do because we we spent 7 hours punching through a bloody typhoon to get there.  Unlike the San Jose intended by Burt, we are in a small coastal village in the absolute arse-end of nowhere.  We are in some sort of national park and this is the only place with hotels for miles.  The hotel is lovely, with magnificent sea views and we have a family room with separate bedrooms which will make a nice break after last night's nonsense (oops....given the game away).


The Chain

My chain broke today.  Yes, I know that isn't very interesting but cycle touring can de quite dull and to me it was a major event.  It was quickly fixed at the roadside from my magical bag of mendy things and should be fine to finish the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Something Better Change