Lip Up Fatty

So:

Regular blog:   70 to 80 hits per day
New super improved blog with cat pictures: 1, 376,972 hits.

My agent says that if I  can keep this up I should be a shoo-in for Strictly but I need to work on my back story which is, apparently, too 'ordinary'.  From now on I am self identifying as gender fluid and want to be known as Doris on alternate wednesdays.

Actually the cat blog got roughly the same hits as a regular none-cat one so that was a waste of time.  Also, no word from South Korea.  I'm thinking of giving up.  Those of you who just muttered "great!" can sod off.

My valentine's meal with Neil turned out to be a ready cooked chicken with sweetcorn and rice, followed by more ice cream than is medically recommended.  Fortunately my Garmin tells me I am burning an average of 4500 calories a day cycling so I can eat what I like.  Unfortunately my Garmin is wrong.  How can the cretins at Garmin create such useless software?

Today was a day off.  Or, rather, 52 miles with just the odd hill.  Naturally there was a head wind.  In fact, from now on assume there was a head wind and I'll tell you if there wasn't.  

We are now in Wanganui, in a spotless motel on the edge of town.  The only restaurant within walking distance looks like it closed down some time between the wars so tonight we will be having McDonalds.  Even using the Garmin calorie count I am going to be well in the red by bedtime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A