Cool For Cats




You absolutely wont believe what happened today!  Funniest thing ever!!! Keep reading for more details....


If you have got this far you have fallen for my  cunning ruse.  I get about 70 to 80 reads per day on this blog but I have decided that I want a place on the 2020 Strictly Come Dancing and for that I need to be a major 'influencer' on social media.  I need to try and increase my hit count by about 999,920 per day so I thought a picture of a cute cat and a click bait headline might do the trick.

I'll let you know tomorrow if it worked.

By the way, if you are the person following this blog from South Korea please drop me a line and explain why.  Nice to have you on board but wtf?

Last night we had dinner at an RSA (returned servicemen's association - like the British Legion but without the blazers).  We had an excellent steak but also raided the leftovers from a  birthday buffet for sausage rolls and cake.  The locals were all watching some sort of game with a squashed ball and funny goalposts......it seems quite popular over here.

Today was 82 miles into a headwind.  Not as awful as it sounds and we went through some really beautiful little valleys when we got off the main road.  There were some cheeky hills towards the end but we were  checked into our motel and enjoying recovery drink  by 4pm.  There is a large supermarket next door, we have a fully equipped kitchen and a verandah.......I'll probably do something romantic for Plum since we didn't properly mark valentines day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A