Lean On Me





Well, here we are in Pisa.  I have seen the tower many times before but am always surprised just how leany it is. 

Our group of seven arrived on 3 different flights but we have now all hooked up and put our bikes together.  Between us there is some pretty fancy kit and I could see everyone taking quick furtive glances at the other bikes as they were put together..... anyone who has ever used a public urinal will know the glance I am talking about!


We are now setting about boosting the price of Peroni shares and waiting for restaurants to open.  Being Italy, this will occur about 5 hours after a sensible bedtime!  By that time Peroni stock will be worth more than Apple and tomorrow's cycling might be a bit of a problem.  Bugger!





Comments

  1. Have a great time. I Will be tracking progress, stats, speed, number of beers, miles per day, no of punctures, other mechanicals, no of pizzas consumed, a rating out of 5 for every One of Steve’s morning briefings....from the comfort of my sofa whilst I eat donuts and get fatter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A