It Ain't Over 'Till It's over

Neil returned at about 2am, long after I had retired.  This morning he refused to talk about where he had been but I caught him furtively stuffing a pink mankini and signed Village People photo into his panniers.   Still, what happens on tour stays on tour!

Today was another long one - 97 by the time we were in our cabin.  The first 20 were lovely, on quiet shady roads with kangaroos hopping along beside us. ..... which reminds me, why wasn't Skippy called Hoppy?

Then we joined Highway 1, which is back to being a roaring dual carriageway, where we ground along on the hard shoulder for 50+ miles.  My arse continues to give me occasional grief and even Neil seemed to be having problems today for some reason ;-)

We are now in Mandurah, a large coastal resort with same pretty pricey oceanfront properties.  Tomorrow we have less than 60 miles to Perth but the show isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A