Over The Hills and Far Away

Kent is stupid.  They have taken a perfectly good county, with lovely farmland and green countryside, and completely runied it by building hills all over the place.  As for the Kent Downs....don't even get me started.

Yes, it was hillly!   A combination of the hills, the heat, sub-optimal fitness and a problem with my gears made it a testing day but we prevailed and even managed to catch an early boat.  We are now in Calais and have purchased some tasty fermented beverages, fixed my gears, washed everything and are planning our assault on the Campanile starters buffet.  If you have any shares in Campanile now would be a good time to sell.


PS

Led Zepplin but I'm not going to spoon feed you

POS

Rochester castle in the unlikely event that you give a stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A