Now That's What I Call Music Volume 2

Lip Up Fatty
Last night we went to another Chinese Buffet.  For all my big talk we are complete amateurs at the 'eat all you can' game.  We were the lightest people in the place by at least 100 lbs and there were some seriously hungry (well, greedy) diners.  The guy at the table next to us was probably over 400 lbs and was demolishing plate after plate piled to about 6 inches high.
Shout
You would be forgiven for assuming that pick-up truck drivers are not the nicest people.  After all, anyone who chooses to drive a 5 litre, V8 behemoth, and whose favourite pastimes are drink-driving and littering sounds pretty objectionable right?  Oh contraire.  They are very nice guys who like to offer a friendly and encouraging salutation to cyclists from their window as they scream past so close you can smell the beer on their breath.  "Get off the road asshole" is popular but there are many variations.

Oranges and Lemons
Well, actually just Oranges.  We must have cycle through orange groves for 30 or 40 miles today.
Today was yet another with endless sunshine and a mostly benign wind.  "Nothing more than he deserves" I hear you say and it is true.  I have led a good and blameless life and now that I have founded my own religious order I feel the the Lord is smiling on me.  I am still working on my commandments but am pretty sure that Number 1 will be:
Though shalt not offer motel rooms without a beer fridge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A