I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door

From now on I suppose I must work entirely from the Osmonds' back catalogue for my titles.  This one, by Little Jimmy, couldn't be more apt, since knocking on people's doors and ringing on their bells is pretty much what being a Mormon is all about.  When they start tapping on the window too, I think you are entitled to tell them to sod off!
I must say that I have some reservations following my conversion to mormonism.  As mentioned, the underwear is really hot, but I have found a much bigger problem. It seems that we are not allowed alcohol.  For now I am assuming this is a misprint.....surely Donny enjoys a dry sherry after a busy day compering crap British game shows?
While I check out the alcohol thing I am considering other faiths.  I willnprobably pick something based on the size of their church.  Since even the tiniest Merican church is about the size of Wembly Stadium it isn't easy to be sure I have found the biggest.

Anyway, the cycling thing.....
Today we turned away from the coast, running southwest towards Orlando.  We had a moderately heroic 95 to do and we did them by 3:15.  The terrain is very different - swamps,  forests, swampy forests and foresty swamps.  There are loooong straights and few services but the roads are very quiet and the cycling is pleasant enough.
We are staying in Mt Dora and less than a mile from our hotel is a Chinese 'eat all you can' buffet. We are heading there later to bankrupt a hard-working asian family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A