We are The Champions

We have a spiffing new game.  Each morning at breakfast we wander over to any Germans in the room and say 'Good morning, how many medals do you now have?'.  It is clear from the replies that some Germans are not completely over the previous thrasings we dealt out in 66 and 39-45.

The weather and riding continue to be horrible - today we again had clear blue skies and temperatures in the high 20's.  The nature of the route means that riders are on dedicated cycle paths for 90% of the time so everyone can gawp at the scenery and take snaps to their hearts content.  As suport driver and bag shifter I have fewer opportinitues for photography and my modest snaps considerably under sell the trip!  On the plus side, I have lots of time for sunbathing and the odd brief eyelid inspection.

Sweeping involves cycling very slowly, stopping a lot and eating lots of cakes.  I think Knobby may turn out to be one of the very best we have.

We are now in Ulm - home to the world's tallest church and, until 1901, its tallest building.  I like to think that we built something taller in 1902 but that is probably just wishful thinking!


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A