Veal Meat Again

This week I have been mostly eating schnitzel!  

We are now on Day 4 and the sun just shines and shines.  Everyone seems to be having a good time.  Despite the easy terrain they finish late because they spend much of the day stopping for coffee or ice cream, or to visit some spot of tourist interest.  Meanwhile I park up and sit in my special tour leading chair worrying about them.  To the casual observer I may appear to be asleep but that just shows you how good I am at tour leading - one should always appear calm, even under immense pressure.

Yesterday we finished in Donauworth, a pretty and wealthy town on the river and tonight  we will be in Kelheim, having taken a short ferry ride through the fabulous Danube Gorge.  However, the last ferry is 6:30 and they all took a one hour coffee stop then went to look at frescoes so they may be facing the road alternate which adds 4 miles and a sodding great hill.  Snigger.

The big castley thing is Schloss Agnau.





Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A