Its Almost Over

As you may have guessed, my commitment to blogging is less than total at the moment.  The trip is running very smoothly and, while this is obviously quite desirable in many ways, it isn't the stuff of hilarious blog anecdotes.

Anyone reading the above who thought 'that doesn't normally stop him ' can sod off!

We have been to Vienna (it meant nothing to me) and Bratislava (nice place - worth a visit......that is just an opinion not a song reference) and are now working our way through Goulash territory.  Last time I was here I was quite rude about the Hungarians ('surely not?' I hear you say) but I think I may have been hasty.  Last night we had an excellent meal in the central square in Gyor while some passably talented musicians tormented various stringed instruments.  The annual wine festival was on so..... when in Rome........well, you know what I mean.

We have 1.5 days to run into Budapest before the long drive home.  I have just realised that I have planned this 1000 mile journey so that it delivers me onto the M25 late in the afternoon of the bank holiday Monday.  BUGGER.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A