Sun Arise

If you are comitted to using song titles in your blog and you go to Australia you are immediately exposed to an ethical dilemma. Can you, or can't you, use songs from Rolf's back catalogue?  I have decided I can but should stress that I still think he is an odious little perv.

Last night I had a pizza the size of a bus steering wheel in our cabin in Apollo Bay.  I washed it down with a cheeky little red that set me back £2.50 and could happily have sold for ten quid in Sainsburys.  In fact, volume for volume, wine is cheaper than beer here (AND A GOOD DEAL BETTER).

This morning a BASTARD time departure meant we caught a cracking sunrise before doing our biggest hill yet - 3000 feet of climb over 25 miles.  This was knocked off with only mild whimpering and we went on to do a mighty 100 miles and 6500 feet of climb.  We even managed to cover the last 30 at  good pace thanks to a modest tailwind. 

We are now in Warrnambool, at the western end of the Great Ocean Road with 1640 miles on the clock.  Just 5 days and 400 miles to go.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A