Ain't No Stopping Me Now

I have received a complaint about the lamentable standard of the typing in this blog.  Don't blame me, blame Samsung.  Whilst spelling is not my strongest suite most of the mistakes are due to the Souh Koreans.  It seems that you must have fingers like toothpicks these days and as for Samsung's auto-correct......a complete pile poo!

So,  we survived the Cann River Hotel and set off for what promised to be a long hilly day and......it was lovely.  Plenty of climbs but with long gentle grades, lots of cool shade and good surfaces made for a cracking ride and we did our 83 miles to Lakes Entrance by 2:30.  We have our best value ever accomodation - a lovely cabin for just $90 and we have a gas BBQ in the garden so we have purchased steaks the size of baseball gloves for tea.

The song?  Well, I stopped to tweak my gears a couple of miles back and managed to fall over in a big tangle with the bike.  Somehow i have managed to fracture my front break caliper and the nearest replacement is in Melbourne.  So I will be going very gently downhill for the next few days.

Despite the lovliness of the day i didn't take many piluctur.





Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

  1. See what i mean? Stupid f!@#£&g Samsung. Obviously the last word is 'pictures' and even I can't spell it THAT badly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A