Vienna

It means nothing to me!  As the songs get harder and harder to find I may just stick with this new strategy of only riding to places with songs.  Yup, today I rode through Vienna and while it wasn't bad i sort of see what Midge was getting at.

Some more songs:

Jailbreak

Last night I stayed in the Orange Wings motel in Krems.  They aren't fooling anyone - as you can clearly see from the photo it was a prison and my cell was on landing 2 of B Wing.  Knuckles McGovern who runs the snout racket was in the cell next to me and I thought he was going to give me a hard time untill I  suggested we go over to C Wing and kick the crap out of the nonces.

Thunder Road

It hasn't been el scorchio for several days now but the rain which is always forecast for 2 days ahead never materialises.  Yesterday was a close call as it hurled it down for several hours while I was in bed. There was Donner und Blitzen......and possibly prancer and dancer too.  I huddled under my horsehair blanket hoping it wouldn't wake Knuckles.

Tomorrow it looks like I will get wet :-(

Give Me Novacaine

My back is no better but also no worse.  Alternated ibruprofen an paracetemol is keeping me mobile but everything is very difficult.

Tomorrow I am off to Hungary, possibly the ONLY person trying to head east at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A