The Blue Danube

‎Not a 'song' exactly but I make the rules! After a relaxing holiday in Portugal (I did rent a bike for part of it) it is time to get back to 'work'. Next year Bike Adventures is offering a trip up the Danube to Budapest and I am off to do the reccie.

I overnight in Gatwick and get a flight to Zurich at sparrow's fart tomorrow morning then it is on the bike for 800 miles. 

I have two new countries to look forward to: Slovakia and Hungary and the promise of a reassuringly modest cost of living. While researching hotels I turned up a couple charging ten quid for a single en-suite room.  But before then I have a few days of insulting Germans followed by a crack at the Austrians. Happy days.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A