One love

My man flu turns out to be the very worst strain.  I am only still breathing thanks to my supreme will to live.  In fact, things are so bad that the customers have started raising money to send me to disneyworld before I die.

Despite being desperately ill I have struggled out to a nearby beer hall where they have an elaborate drinks list.  They sell only one sort of beer and only in one size which certainly keeps the round simple.  Unfortunately the size is 0.2 litres so we have our own personal waiter who is running himself ragged keeping us supplied.

We are in Cologne, staying just around the corner from the cathedral which is a pretty amazing pile of stones.

Anyway, time for a dozen more beers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A