Just The Two of Us

The second of the two ferries past Venice actually gave us a pretty good view of the island while still avoiding all the tourists, rip-off merchants and sewage smells.  We even passed the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship.  After 43 flat but quite tedious miles we are in Vicenca on a lovely camp site.  Since we are in Italy where are we going to eat? A wild-west themed burger bar of course!

It is with regret that I inform you of the break up of the fun-boy three!  Alan has been finding the going tough - either too hot or too hilly, and sometimes both.  We all agree that the next 4 days over the alps are probably too much and he has wisely decided to make his own way to Chur on the other side by train.  Tomorrow morning we will saddle up for a big hill en-route to Lake Garda while Knobby will head to the station.

Worryingly, this now leaves me as tail-end Charlie and I think I may wish I was with Alan a few times in the coming days.

Anyway, time to get my stetson and go in search of hot dead cow.

No photos today because a technical problem has forced me to use the back-up phone when the pictures are all on the other one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A