You're Gorgeous/Walk on By

The first song is obvious - I spent the day riding through the Rhine Gorge. The second is a bit more obscure - I ate my lunch in Bacharach.  

The challenge ‎today was trying to spot a building on the slopes above the river that wasn't a castle. I must say that personally I find the flatness of the terrain and the fiddliness of the the cycle paths a bit tiresome but the punters will certainly love it! 

I am now in Koblenz , a small city at the northern end of the gorge. There seems to be some sort of football match in progress with lots of traffic restrictions and krauts in reflective vests directing traffic ( while looking like they would rather be invading Poland).

So far I have had good weather - cool but dry and with mostly favourable winds‎ but this is forecast to change tomorrow. Bugger.



Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A