Working At The Factory

‎The Kinks who, by he way, must be one of the most covered bands in history. If you hear a good song it is probably a Kinks cover.

Today I have been cycling through one of Germany's major industrial areas. In the UK we don't make anything anymore so it is an even bigger surprise to see a country with colossal manufacturing plants.  I have been past the Mercedes plant that produces all their A and B class vehicles and was impressed but then I got to the BASF facility. To give you some idea, I cycled beside BASF buildings for over 3 MILES! That is a hell of a lot of C60 cassettes (if you get this one you are officially old).

It was a taxing day - 100 miles including two cities and several major towns and the detailed route documentation really slows things down.  I started at 8, finished at 5 and was in the saddle for all but 10 minutes.‎  

Time for sports drink!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A