Slip Slidin' Away

‎I'm travelling from Bordeaux to Barcelona. Since I am researching a cycling route this means going the pretty route, through dingly dell.  So I have been driving up hill and down dale in some of the prettiest country imaginable. Today I crossed the Pyrenees and the wheels nearly came off.........the road. The road over Port de Bales was covered in snow for the last couple of miles of climb and it all got pretty exciting! The photos were taken at the  point where I changed my underpants and drank a calming cognac!

I am now staying in the monastery at Montserrat - a stunning location but a bit Catholic for my taste!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A