Really Free

‎A cracking tune - John Ottway and Wild Willy Barratt.  As I recall the B side was the catchy 'Beware of The Flowers (cos I'm sure they're sure gonna get you yeah)'.

‎As of this week Bike Adventures is in the very capable hands of new owners. Although I am committed to doing some trip development and tour leading for at least 2 years I am in the luxurious position of being essentially 'Really Free'.  

I will be researching pipes and slippers but I also have a few idea for trips to keep senility at bay. The first of these is a second crack at the New Zealand 'end to end' but there will be others.  ‎I may have to re-title this blog to 'Gloriously Happy Old Men on Bikes'.  

Meanwhile I have got the car mended and have another 3 days of research down to Gibraltar then a Loooooong drive home. At least the brakes should work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A