Forever Autumn

‎Has anybody else noticed that winter has forgotten to come? Here it is, November 10th and I am cycling in shorts and thinking I have worn too MANY layers on my top half. If this is the impact of global warming then bring it on!  

Of course, at any minute is could all go fruit shaped with arctic conditions, so complacency is not an option. I'll give it one more week but then it is time to follow the birds and head south. Next year we plan to run two new routes, the first from Bordeaux to Barcelona and the second from Barcelona to Gibraltar. These routes need to be researched.....:-(..... so i'm off to sunny Spain for a couple of weeks.  

This is a driving trip but i'll take a bike and will probably get to ride a bit most days. I've never been to Spain before and Gibraltar is also a first so it might be an interesting trip. Overall it is all rather spiffy, though the drive home from Gibralter might be a bit of an ordeal.‎ 

Should anything interesting happen (I will decide what constitutes interesting) or should I be overcome by a bout of smugness, I'll be sure to tell you all about it!


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Drinking in L.A