Always The Sun

When I checked the forecast this morning for San Simeon (our hotel on the coast) it said highs of 25c.‎ I then checked the forecast for San Luis Obisbo (our lunch stop but 10 miles inland) it said highs of 38c. Surely a mistake ‎I thought. Actually NO. As you head inland the temperature rises by about 1 degree C per mile.  

In the morning we passed through a Halloween scarecrow competition but the rest of the day was unexciting after yesterday's thrills, just scrub and a searing sun.  

Today was a peasy 57 miles and we were all done by 2pm, time to laze in the sun and talk bollocks.  ‎We are in Arrayo Grande, a couple of hundred miles north of LA. Tonight we are heading to a 'western style' restaurant. So basically hot dead cow.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Rage Hard

Something Better Change