Pump It Up

Well, when I wrote yesterday I said the bike was running like a Swiss watch. It turns out it was a fake Rolex. I fixed FOUR punctures in total and there was clearly something in the tyre that I just couldn't find. Eventually I got the damn thing to stay inflated and today it has been fine.

One odd side-note: while sitting at the roadside mending puncture 2 a rather scruffy bloke shuffled up to me to ask if I needed a hand. I thanked him and said I was fine and he ambled off, then stopped and turned back to say 'I don't sleep with men any more'.    OK!

I really love this route from my two years of Love Machine duty but from the saddle of a bike it is even better. The ‎views are often spectacular but also the general 'vibe' is a great experience.

We are in Bandon, OR where we will have a rest day. Our motel is on the beach and if the mist would just bugger off it will be a great location to chill tomorrow.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

  1. You were probably giving him the eye. He didn't want to lead you on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A