I Can't Stand The Rain

Me again. The last 3 days have been a bit pants for weather and my creative juices don't flow unless it is sunny. Fortunately today has been sunny so lots of juices today......don't worry I have had a shower!

After our rest day we did 2 easy days, to Gold Beach, OR and then Crescent City, CA. Both were cool and overcast with a pesky headwind but soon done. In Gold Beach we had magnificent steaks the size of a baseball glove in a proper restaurant with table cloths, napkins and everything. It will rank in my all time best 5 steaks!!!

Some bonus tracks

China‎ Girl

Yesterday was truly horrid wi‎th biblical rain all day. 3 riders immediately wimped out and took the van while 3 bravely set out to ride. 2 others waited to see what would happen and, at midday declared they were also taking the van. Sadly this meant I too had to get the van (snigger!)

‎So it was a sort of rest day for me too!

In the evening we went to a 'Eat all you can' Chinese buffet - 8 quid!

I Need A Dollar

I am a big fan of pound shops‎. Obviously there I'd the fun of asking the girl on the checkout how much each item costs but I also really like the feeling that I am getting a bargain. Merica, naturally, has to go one better and had Dollar Tree.....the same thing but everything costs a dollar. The best deal we could find was a BOTTLE OF WINE! We didn't buy one but I bet it would have been OK!

Back on the Chain Gang

Today we past a Merican convict crew working on the roads. It seems that the 21st century equivalent of breaking rocks is.......strimming!

Our House

In the middle of the woods is a cabin in the heart of the redwood forest. Location, Location, Location.

T‎onight, take-away pizza and beer.....mmmmm!


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rage Hard

Now That's What I Call Music Volme 4

Drinking in L.A